If you’re not physically fit, you’ll feel physical stress while climbing a steep hill.
If you’re not mentally fit, you’ll feel mental stress, such as anxiety, frustration, or unhappiness, as you confront daily work and relationship challenges.
Recent events such as the pandemic, disruption in financial markets, social unrest, and political changes have over-stretched everyone. You may be feeling stressed and uncertain about the future.
The good news?! Boosting your mental fitness goes beyond survival to help you thrive in these tumultuous times.
Mental Fitness is the best predictor of how happy you are and how well you perform relative to your greatest potential. Positive Intelligence Quotient, or PQ, is the measure of your positive vs negative mental muscles.
Six weeks of Mental Fitness Training can significantly boost your PQ, resulting in dramatically improved performance and productivity, with a calmer, clearer mind and a happier heart.
A survey of 400,000+ program participants including CEOs, elite athletes, college students, and sales, operations and technology teams reported:
A participant starts the Mental Fitness program by taking two assessments, one to measure the current level of PQ and the other to determine the dominant Saboteurs, or negative thoughts.
Through an exclusive app, participants watch a one hour-long weekly video session and complete 15-minute daily practice sessions to intercept negative thought patterns, reframe with a more positive approach, and build mental stamina to take on increasingly difficult challenges.
Participants share observations in a weekly, hour-long group coaching sessions of no more than 10 people, to keep the experience more personalized.
* Assessment to measure your Positive Intelligence (PQ) (2-minute time investment)
* Assessment to determine top Saboteurs (5-minute time investment)
* Introductory 30-minute one-on-one Success Session to set participants up for maximum results
* 6-week app-lead program with weekly content and daily practice prompts led by Positive Intelligence creator Shirzad Chamine
* Weekly hour-long coach led group meeting to share observations and ask questions led by Mental Fitness Coach Jennifer Mallory
* Bonus: Wrap-up one-hour group coaching session to create a plan for continued success
* Bonus: Access to the app for one full year at no additional cost